This kit from Sparkfun includes everything you need to quickly start building simple projects with a Raspberry Pi 2.
In addition to a Pi 2 model B, the kit also includes a SparkFun Pi Wedge. The Wedge connects to the 40-pin GPIO connector on the Raspberry Pi and breaks out the pins so that they are easier to connect via a breadboard. A microSD USB adapter allows you to plug the included card directly into your computer, too. The kit also comes with:
- SparkFun FTDI Basic Breakout;
- Pi Tin for the Raspberry Pi – Black;
- Edimax WiFi Adapter;
- Raspberry Pi GPIO Ribbon Cable;
- SparkFun USB Mini-B Cable;
- Power supply;
- Buttons, LEDs, jumper wires, and resistors.
Online guides and tutorials are also available, so your first few projects should be hassle-free!
You can buy the Raspberry Pi 2 Starter Kit from Sparkfun for $89.95.